The Way of Harmony
The Power of Infinite Love in Action, With Michael Wolff
“Michael Wolff opens the door to a results oriented form of practical mysticism which, properly understood and applied, effects transformation both in one’s inner life and in outwardly challenging, impossible seeming situations— that is to say, real “David and Goliath” paradigms.” – Juliette Jones, Ph.D.
Join Energy Practitioner and Aikido Master, Michael Wolff, as he enables you to experience the Power of Infinite Love in Action. Michael Wolff has been practicing and teaching the Japanese martial art, Aikido, for over 30 years. He now teaches the art of creating harmony in the world by first creating harmony within oneself. If you really want to change the world by changing yourself, then this is for you.
What does it take to permanently release your lifetime blocks, stop repeating the same dysfunctional patterns, and bring more energy and vitality into your life?
- Learn a few simple tools and be in control of your own healing and transformation?
- Experience how the world changes when you change yourself?
- Discover a more powerful and effective way of being an activist?
Experience love, joy and harmony by being dynamically present – moment by moment – in powerful connection with others and the world. To do this, in the workshop you’ll explore the following areas :
- Conscious Embodiment – how to be fully embodied in the Unified Field
- Harmony Map – how to map your own energy field
- Expanded visualization – how to harmonize our relationships
- Releasing stuckness – how to let go of emotional blocks
- Transcending polarities – how to fully embody the Way of Harmony.
Workshop Details for Cork & Dublin
Please note that places are limited.
Cork, Gresham Metropole Hotel, MacCurtain Street
Monday, 17th November, 7.30 pm – 9.30 pm
Tuesday/Wednesday, 18th/19th November, 10.00am – 5.00pm
Buy Tickets for Cork or phone Helen 086 1266550 | Cork Facebook Event Page
Dublin, Dublin Holistic Centre, 28 South William Street
Friday, 21st, November, 7.45 pm – 9.30 pm
Saturday/Sunday, 22nd/23rd November, 10.00am – 5.00pm
Evening Introduction: €12.50 Waged and €8 for Unwaged and Pensioners
Two Day Programme: €197
Buy Tickets for Dublin or phone 01 6330063 | Dublin Facebook Event Page
Michael will also be speaking at the Buddha Bag Meeting in the Hampton Hotel at 8pm on Thursday 20th of November. Please keep an eye on the Buddha Bag Meeting Facebook Page or join our mailing list for further details and updates.