Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training with iSKY. 2015-2016 courses begin 25 September.
The international School of Kundalini Yoga (iSKY) is the longest established Kundalini Yoga training in the UK (1996) and was amongst the first KRI certified Programs across the world. They work to create competent and confident practitioners and instructors of Kundalini Yoga through example, challenge and encouragement; and to inspire those teachers to enthuse a new generation of students through an age-old technology of personal transformation.
The 220+ hour course, carried out over weekends, beginning September 2015, comprises of 180 hours of classroom instruction and 40 hours of home study as required by the international Yoga Alliance (USA) standards and includes:
- How to use breath, posture, sound, and meditation to awaken and train mind and body.
- Kundalini and Yogic philosophy.
- Yogic and Western Anatomy;
- Developing a clear calm meditative mind
- Utilising mantra and sacred sound
- Developing a daily yoga practice;
- Following a yogic lifestyle;
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga.
- The ethics, role and conduct of a teacher.
The Instructor Training Program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan is suitable for:
- Students of Kundalini Yoga
- Students of other paths of yoga
- Teachers from all traditions of yoga
- All seeking to deepen a yogic experience
- Kundalini Reconnect: a KY teachers rate to repeat all or part of the course.
For booking, enquiries and local information contact Linda Martin: firstname.lastname@example.org | 086 – 3240140 | i-sky.net