We are excited to welcome our long-time collaborator, columnist and The Source author, Judith McAdam, to Positive Nights on Friday March 8th (International Women’s Day) for a very special evening on co-creating gender balance in our world. Read on to learn more!
Positive Nights – International Women’s Day
Deliberately Co-Creating Gender Balance
A Message from Judith
International Women’s Day (March 8th) is a powerful and important day for women and women’s rights all over the world. But would you believe that none of the Laws of the Universe distinguish between women and men? Not one!
According to the Universe, there actually is no inequality. There never has been. It doesn’t exist in the one Universal Mind of Source. How liberating is that?
However, inequality unfortunately is a mental construct that was born from generations of conditioning and learned behavioural patterns of which both sexes – female and male – have suffered greatly. Inequality is what happens when we view ourselves through the narrow lens of a confused interpretation of ‘God’ being made in the image and likeness of man. This has severely affected our relationships with each other. It has warped our tantric intimacy, affected the innocence and beauty of our procreative process, and stands in the way of how we see and communicate with each other. It also causes conflict in our working relationships. And these are only the minor issues! The need for domination and control is only born out of fear. Are we really that afraid of each other?
This high vibrational Positive Night is a ‘coming together’ for all like-minded women and men who want to know how to Deliberately Create a gender balance:
- By understanding and discussing how to let go of the past
- By realising the way to gain true freedom and liberation for both sexes is to know our connection with Source, who we really are in relation to that powerful energy and understanding the Laws of the Universe, rather than man-made laws.
- By aligning with each other, rather than aligning with the differences that keep us apart.
- By exploring the effects of learned behavioural patterns and the power of the subconscious mind: how our thoughts can bring us closer together or tear us apart.
- By understanding how to deliberately play the game of life together.
- By moving forward into something far more powerful and creating positive momentum about what’s next in our joint evolutionary process.
The collective consciousness of the women and men of Ireland has always been one step ahead. From female presidents to same-sex marriage, we are constantly at the leading edge. The peoples of this little island – regardless of gender, sexual orientation, colour of skin or religion – never fail to align themselves with the calling of the Source that lies within. This Positive Night is all about pre-paving the way for our future together. It is a call for International Gender Balance and it starts with YOU. Listen to your intuition and join Judith at this liberating Positive Night to be at the forefront of real change.
This event will take place on Friday March 8th in Bewley’s Café, 78/79 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, from 7.30 to 9.30 p.m. For tickets, click here.