In order to help you get the most from your Editorial, we’ve compiled some simple guidelines to make the process as harmonious as possible.
* We tend to focus on the Positive facts and figures rather than the negative ones, or (when applicable) to show how a negative statistic has changed into a Positive one.
* The article can be a Story, an Interview, a Review, some Positive News or a full-page Case Study. They’re generally not an Advertisment, as we have Ad pages in our magazine specifically for that purpose.
* Please only use Capital Letters when writing HEADINGS for Design considerations.
* Please include a Title, the name of the Author and a website address where applicable.
* All facts must be verifiable.
And there you have it. Thank you for taking the time to review these guidelines. I look forward to receiving your wise words.
Editor of Positive Life