An exciting new Irish pilot study indicated that the unique combination of ingredients in Cleanmarine® Krill Oil for Women may be effective at reducing the most common psychological and physical symptoms of PMS. Participant’s had an average of 69% improvement of symptoms at the end of the 3 month study, a welcome benefit for anyone familiar with any of the vast array of symptoms. Women recorded 70% less Anxiety, 69% less Bloating and 59% less Cravings.
The product contains some key ingredients like pure Omega 3 Krill Oil, Rosemary Oil, Vitamin D3 and B vitamins that help alleviate PMS as well as Menopause symptoms and is a 100% natural solution that can be taken long term.
How does it work?
- The Omega 3 Fatty Acids from the Krill Oil provide overall benefits such as controlling cravings and alleviating anxiety and joint pain.
- Soy Isoflavones are included to help ease headaches, cramps and back pain.
- Rosemary Oil is used for its anti-depressive effects to help uplift your mood.
- Vitamin D3 can also help to alleviate mood disorders associated with PMS.
- B Vitamins help the body convert food into fuel, which is used to produce energy. B complex vitamins also contribute to healthy skin, hair, eyes, and liver and help keep your nervous system functioning properly.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps maintain a healthy heart and as sure as we are that you already have a beautiful heart, it’s a nice additional bonus to the product.
- Vitamin B2 and Vitamin B6 also help to maintain healthy skin, energy levels and normal vision.
Does it actually work?
Maria Rogers says yes! A mother of three living in Dublin and already a fan of Cleanmarine’s product. Right from the outset, Marie says she suffered from issues related to menstruating. “As soon as I started getting my period, I started experiencing problems. From very heavy bleeds to not knowing when a period might come, it was a very difficult time.” She also had acne, bloating, cramps and very tender breasts.
One day Maria’s sister, Clare, suggested she take part in a trial for Cleanmarine® Krill Oil For Women.
“After only three weeks I started noticing a big difference in myself,” she says. “When my period arrived, I didn’t feel as down, which really surprised me.” Three months later and Maria was feeling much, much better. “I couldn’t believe the difference in myself.” At the end of the trial period the free supply finished but Maria decided to continue taking the supplement and began buying her own capsules. “The acne on my face had disappeared, the headaches and tender breasts were a thing of the past and my mood was much better.”