2-Day Workshop Course with Tony Nec, Principal of the Colour of Sound Institute, at Purcell House, 5-6 December 2015
This 2-day sound therapy workshop is ideally suited for therapists, health care professionals, healers, musicians, singers and anyone who is keen to explore the power of sounds for healing, mindfulness and transformation.
- Discover how working with our voices can help you and others to:
- Create more balance and harmony
- Feel more relaxed and happy
- Have more energy and vitality
- And more
You don’t need to be a musician or singer to be effective with sound therapy, and you don’t need any prior experience of working with sounds or music or any other healing modality to join this workshop.
Topics covered will include:
- Types of sound therapy with voice work: self-healing, one-to-one therapy & group work – we will practice each of these on the workshop
- The 4 key principles for effective sound therapy with voice
- Forms of sound therapy with voice:
- Vocal toning
- Working with vowels and consonants
- Working with voice and the power of intent and imagery
- Combining voice with movement using the Taoist 6 Healing Sounds
- Techniques for assessing imbalances in a client’s energy field
- Techniques to restore balance and harmony
You’ll receive a certificate for attending which will count as a Credit in our Diploma training programme.
About Tony Nec
Tony has over 25 years experience as a therapist, coach and trainer.He runs the Colour of Sound Institute and has a busy practice in Cornwall, England.
Note that at time of publishing there were only 3 spaces left so book in soon!