The Right Now – How to create what you want this Spring
By Dee Wallace
Anything new brings the excitement of possibility; a new baby and an entire life of creation before it, a new job with a new horizon to create and expand in, a new season with the opportunity to realign all our desires with the world of all possibilities. The word “new” cancels out and replaces the word “old”. In order for the world of all new possibilities to manifest, the world of old limitations must drop away.
By living consciously, we can know what we clearly want in this new season: freedom, love, joy, fun, and focus. And this applies to every subject we are playing with in our creation process. Take a moment to stop. Are you creating freedom, joy, love and fun around money? Are you creating freedom, joy, love and fun around wellness? Are you creating freedom, joy, love, and fun around relationships, both at work, with friends, and significant others?
If you answered YES! to those questions, you are living and creating in the now, which means that the new world of all possibilities is present in your creation process. The opportunity of a “new” season is full and available to you. How exciting to know that this Spring can be an entirely different and more expanded experience than ever before. We create this by accepting the miraculous and knowing our choice. Focus creates that state of living.
“All things are possible to him who believes.” Believe in yourselves as the creator of you. Believe in miracles. Believe in all possibility. Believe in the new. We have the right to convert old to new in the snap of a finger, to choose a new perspective in the blink of an eye. The world is a friendly place and all energy is awaiting your direction and clarity and knowing, so it can partner with you in this glorious adventure. Welcome to the Spring of all possibility!
Seven simple steps to creating the life you want
Know it, apply it and feel the shift happen:
- Become conscious of what you do not want.
- Find the opposite positive…what you do want!
- Take time to become conscious of your perspectives around this: Do you see the world as wanting to give this to you? Do you see yourself deserving of it? Do you think it’s possible? Etc. Your perspectives dictate how you allow this to be created by you, and delivered to you!
- Feeeeeel what it feels like to already experience having what you want. You have to create living in the experience so it can come to you. Most of us are waiting for it to come so we can experience it. But that is getting the process backwards. You need to be the electrical charge that resonates with the desire before you can manifest it! That is where the manifestation begins, in energy, which then is lowered into the three dimensional world.
- Hold your focus on that consistently no matter what! Learn to hold your focus on what you want, and let the old stories of the past fall away.
- Remember that whenever you are feeling good, happy, free and having fun in the world, you are creating what you want.
- Let go. Turn it over to the loving, giving Universe, knowing it will deliver…if you allow it.
Dee Wallace has worked as an author, teacher, dancer and actress in film, television and the stage for over 30 years. (E.T., Cujo, The Howling). Her book, Bright Light, tells that tale and shares the spiritual lessons she has learned from a life in acting.