In this time of rapid change on our planet, we love to hear about events that raise our collective vibration. The Consciousness and Human Evolution Online Conference 2020 is right up our street in this regard! It is set to take place from August 24-30, featuring Gregg Braden, Bruce Lipton, and many more. Read on for all the details!
The Conference is set to be a powerful, highly interactive 7-day program with some of the greatest speakers alive, including Gregg Braden, Bruce Lipton, Nassim Haramein, Dr. David Hamilton, Dr. Pillai, Ulrike Granögger, Dr. Carlo Ventura, Dr. Amit Goswami, Jude Currivan, JJ & Desiree Hurtak, William Henry, Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, Curtis Childs and more!
This year, the annual Conference for Consciousness and Human Evolution has become an online event, bringing together a group of renowned scientists, authors, humanitarians, philosophers and mystics to take you on a seven-day journey. The conference gives you an opportunity to learn about the latest science shaping the future, as well as the mysteries of the human soul and higher states of awareness.
The immersive program gives you practical tools to develop your consciousness, helping you to integrate wellness practices into your daily life. Limited Early bird tickets are available now!
The online program includes:
- Over 30 hours of exclusive content
- 7 days of talks from many luminaries of our time
- Join the conversation in special Q&A’s and other interactive online spaces
- Post-conference workshops; go deeper and connect more intimately with specific speakers
- 21-day challenges to integrate the practices you will have learnt into your daily life
- Connect with like-minded people from around the planet to embody the change collectively
Be the change this August!
Get in touch: email@example.com
Social hashtag: #ChooseToEvolve