Kim Bellisimo is a life coach, counsellor and energy worker. She teaches her clients about the human energy system and self-empowering behaviour patterns, based on spiritual, psychological, and scientific research. Emil Ivanov is a former C-Suite Executive and a life-long explorer of human potential. He combines the discipline of the businessman and the deeply human understanding of people’s life challenges. Kim and Emil are working together help people achieve inner well-being by turning inwards and applying the tools of inner navigation.
Our evening with them will take the form of an hour-long interview, followed by an hour-long Q &A session.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any one of the questions below, then this event is just for you:
• Are you feeling disorientated and out of control in many situations in your life, despite all the hard work that you have put in your own personal development?
• Are you feeling like you are missing an important ingredient in your life which would allow you to be happy, but you don’t quite know what it is?
• Are you looking for stability and inner peace but only seem to find yourself surrounded by chaos and uncertainty?
Kim and Emil will focus on real life situations only, not on theory. During the event, you will learn how to:
• Navigate your inner space – where your thoughts, emotions, and important pictures reside.
• Find your inner peace and well-being amongst chaos and uncertainty around you
• Tell the difference between inner action and outer action, and why inner action is the only reliable way to achieve lasting personal transformation.
• Identify when you’re running your life on autopilot and the enormous cost that you’re paying.
• Distinguish the key strategies of your autopilot for coping for dealing with problems and why they don’t work
• Switch off your autopilot and shift your attention inwards.
You will have an opportunity to ask them personally about any situation in work, family or your life right now, which is causing you psychological discomfort. Join us for what is sure to be an empowering, dynamic evening!
Click here to book your tickets.
Emil and Kim are currently writing a book provisionally titled “The Business of Being.” It’s a book for everyone who feels unfulfilled, stuck and exhausted in their job to help them rediscover their energy, self-expression and joy. To learn more, go to kimbellisimo.com or emilivanov.com.