Name: Darragh Flynn
Occupation: Wheatgrass and Healthy Sprout Grower
(The Happy Pear Living Foods)
My Favourite Things:
1. Book – “Tuesdays With Morrie” by Mitch Albom
2. Film – Good Will Hunting / Finding Forrester
3. Music – Declan O’Rourke (Since Kyabram) and David Kitt’s new album “The Nightsaver”
4. Website – www.YouTube.com
5. Food – One I love to make is a toasted wholemeal pitta with sundried tomato pesto on one side, hummus on the other, a couple of slices of tomato and jam-packed with sunflower and alfalfa sprouts – delicious!
6. Venue – The National Concert Hall
7. Event – The Olympics
8. Destination – France, particularly the South
9. Pastime – Ashtanga Yoga
10. Exercise – I love to run, bike and swim.
11. Spiritual Practice – Listening to nature, particularly the sound of flowing water, and being still.
12. Spiritual Teacher – I have many, but the present moment is probably my favourite.
13. Quote – “When you learn how to die, you learn how to live. Live each day as if it were your last.” ~ Morrie Schwartz