As this year draws to a close, many people’s thoughts are turning towards warmer days ahead … and if you’re looking for a getaway with a difference in 2019, we have a great suggestion for you. Learn all about the magic of the Earthsong camps in this beautiful article by Ruth Pinson, which appears in our Winter 2018/19 issue.
This beautiful reflection on the famed Spanish Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route by Brendan McManus gave us some food for thought. This account of his incredible journey appears in our Winter 2018/19 issue, and it’s got us feeling inspired … have any of you ever walked the Camino or a similar pilgrimage route, Positive Lifers?
By Paul Congdon
Chilling at the aloha house with the beautiful owner Louise Kleu. This place is simply amazing and needs to be seen to be believed. If you fancy a personal retreat or you are a practitioner looking for a workshop space amidst the beauty of Kerry to run your next course then this is for you. Louise runs Lomi Lomi courses and offers one on one treatments . I got a treatment as well and it’s an amazing experience .
Look out for my full article on this experience in our next issue out in September 2017.
Aloha House is based in Killorglin, County Kerry, and is the home of Lomi Lomi Ireland School of Hawaiian Healing Arts. A very short walking distance to Killorglin town with plenty of top class restaurants & pubs. Loads to see and do in the surrounding areas – for all ages.
“MAMMA MIA!” – The Wellness Escape
Haven’t booked your summer holiday or getaway yet, not to worry. Lisa from Wellness Escapes just let us know about an amazing holiday coming up late September. Places are limited however so get in touch soon.
6 days/5 nights inclusive of all mentioned below €750.00
- Wellness Program of Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Meditation with John Collins.
- Full board in 4 Star Hotel with Pool (Price is per person sharing a room, single occupancy supplement €50 per person additional cost.)
- Airport transfers for the Aer Lingus Flight Dublin to Naples Sep 26th and Oct 1st 2015 (Contact Lisa if travelling from other destinations.)
- 3 Hour Sea Water Spa Experience at Approdo Spa Resort Including transport to and from Spa* (Treatments are optional extras)
- Day excursion of the Coast and Buffet party on the seafront to conclude your escape experience.
Lisa@wellnessescapes.ie | 087-943-7228 | wellnessescapes.ie