Date: 11-12 June, 2016
Raddisson Blu, St. Helen’s Hotel, Blackrock, Dublin 4.
In recent years Meditation and its benefits have become a mainstream practice accepted by many and finally receiving the support of scientific research. The practice is without a doubt beneficial for us to allow us to be stress free, have more focus, reduce anxiety and depression and much more within an extensive list of wonderful results.
Over the past few years, no.1 bestselling author Sandy C. Newbigging, who also has a regular spot on positive life writing about meditation, has become a very popular speaker at our Dublin festivals. When we heard Sandy was coming to Dublin to run a weekend workshop on Body Calm Meditation in June we were delighted to recommend it to you.
Sandy’s Embodying technique uses the power of the mind-body-soul connection to encourage self-healing and sustained health and happiness. During this experiential course, based upon Sandy’s bestselling Hay House book, Body Calm, you will discover among others:
– How to be self-empowered and clear the inner blocks to sustainable success
– The research that proves meditation is essential for self-healing and staying healthy
– The Body Calm Meditation technique that gives your body the rest it needs to recover
– The seven secret sources of stress, negative emotions, bad health and repetitive life problems
– The Embodying Technique to resolve the mind-based causes of conditions and life problems
With the Body Calm Meditation technique for daily practice and the Embodying Technique for resolving specific issues in your life, this course will show you that you really do have the power to enjoy a calmer mind, a condition-free body and empowerment in life – and that achieving it can be much easier than you may think.
Only a few tickets remaining so book soon. Visit sandynewbigging.com to book and for more information.