The Celtic School of Yoga is an inspirational school that focuses on tying together the spiritual traditions of Ireland and India. It was born out of founder Jack Harrison’s great love for yoga, as well as folklore and music. In February, he and Benita Wolfe will host the third Celtic School of Yoga Teacher Training in Kinvara, Co. Galway. We were excited to learn all about it, in this extract from our Winter 2019/20 issue!
Yoga Teacher Training
Looking to advance your own practice and knowledge, teach with confidence, uncover your inner teacher and inspire your students by finding your own style, voice and philosophy?
Drawing on ancient traditions of yoga practice to modern day insights, the 200hr Yoga Teacher Training course from Pure Health will explore a broad spectrum of yoga practices, wisdom and philosophy.
- A supportive, compassionate environment to support your learning and personal growth.
- Instruction, support and practice necessary for you to master all the postures you wish to master and give you the confidence in yourself to go out there and teach.
- A firm and unshaking grounding in good alignment, to advanced postures, pranayama and meditation techniques, you will learn not only to advance and deepen your own practice but to teach others with confidence, compassion and insight.
- Belief in your ability to communicate and demonstrate
- A foundation in yoga philosophy and an understanding of how to integrate this into your life
- A thorough knowledge of anatomy and physiology and its application in the practise of yoga
- Practical advice on how to set up your own yoga business from people who already have
- An awareness of the issues that can arise for you as a teacher
- A professional and ethical framework from which to practice
“Our asana practice will work from the grounding of Vinyasa Flow Yoga, a strong and flowing practice with emphasis on genuine personal enquiry and exploration of your own mind and body. From this genuine enquiry and exploration we will expand our practice to suit all needs. We encourage our students to find their own unique teaching style as the course unfolds. You will get the instruction, support and practice necessary for you to master all the postures you wish to master and give you the confidence to go out there and teach. From going over the basics to give a firm and unshaking grounding in good alignment, to advanced postures, pranayama and meditation techniques, in this Yoga Teacher Training you will learn not only to advance and deepen your own practice but to teach others with confidence, compassion and insight.”
Dates are now confirmed for 2015/2016. Find out more here and book on here >