Thursday 14 January 8pm, The Lantern Centre, Dublin 8, ‘The Rainbow Bridge, A Soul Medicine Chakra Journey’
Facebook Event page | Tickets €15/10 Concession
Join Declan Hammond and Louise O’Donnell of Soul Medicine for a special evening of soul-nourishing meditations, visualisations, chants and dance to give your chakras a boost for the New Year.
Held in a sacred ritual space bridging the worlds of tantra, shamanism and homeopathy, you will be invited to:
Connect with your inner wisdom and expand awareness of your energy body
- Open to the medicine that your soul needs in each chakra
- Work with sacred plant spirit to support the revitalisation of your chakras
- Take home some tools and techniques for tuning up your energy body
- And have fun!
More about The full Rainbow Bridge programme which will commence January 31 in Dublin.
7 Months. 7 Chakras. A comprehensive course of self development and healing. Ideal self-care for therapists, those seeking to explore energy medicine or those who have worked with many different practices and are seeking a structure for integration. The at-home programme is designed to integrate healing into your daily life in a way that can be balanced with a busy lifestyle and brings about deep transformational change.
It works like this:
- We have a day together to introduce each chakra and use a combination of meditation, yoga, journalling, movement, ritual and group sharing to work with it.
- Each person is empowered to tailor a healing programme to their individual needs for the coming month.
- We check in with each other as a group via a conference call where we can draw on support from each other in between sessions.
- We work through the chakras until we come to a final celebration of completion of a gentle, supportive and deep journey of transformation.
declanhammond.com/rainbowbridge | email@example.com | Call Declan 01 202 0018