Our friends at Eat, Play, Love have a delightful event coming up!
An evening’s sensual journey of personal discovery, an exploration in connection & an experience of sexual energy through food as it’s seen & used in Chinese Medicine!
This VERY unique event will be co facilitated by Beth Wallace – Sexuality & Relationship Coach and Joanne Faulkner of Shiatsu and Conscious Cooking. Joanne & Beth will demonstrate delicious recipes as well as guide & lead you through fun conscious connection exercises & games – offering you opportunity to simply Eat, Play & Love!
Learn through the principles of Chinese medicine which foods turn you on & keep you feeling connected in order to enhance desire and pleasure. Play some fun games and explore the relationship you have with food, sensuality & play.
There will be the opportunity to learn how to make and sample delicious vegan recipes based in the principles of Chinese medicine such as
– Liquid Viagra Shots
– Simple Seaweed Salad
– Black Sesame Sweet Grapes
– Raw Chocolate Seed Bombs
– Vanilla Dusting Powder
All recipes are voluptuously stimulating and great for real sexual health & vitality!
The evening will offer opportunity to:
– meet & have fun with new people
– learn about how food influences, & can support, sexual wellbeing & vitality within the tradition of Chinese traditional medicine
– learn how to prepare delicious, healthful & stimulating foods
– enjoy a self discovery experience
– explore sensual connection with other people
– learn how to use food to deepen intimacy with yourself & others
– learn how to use food to erotically charge yourself & connections with others
Come alone or bring a friend, partner or lover, either way the evening will be full of food, fun and connection & we very much look forward to sharing with you!
Booking is ESSENTIAL via www.joannefaulkner.org either online or in person with Joanne & costs €50 per person or €90 for two people! Space is limited also so we STRONGLY advise early booking for this event which is bound to sell out quickly.