Easy-to-follow life-changing advice…
Have you ever wondered how some people heal quicker than others, from physical cuts and wounds to illnesses like colds and flu? The body knows how to heal. Give it what it needs and watch the body do its job. Here are 5 ways that you can improve your own body’s healing ability:
1. Make sure you get enough rest and sleep. This is the time that your body heals thanks to the parasympathetic nervous system (an automatic response) which facilitates repair and regeneration.
2. Try to cut down on deep fried foods and refined/processed foods. These foods cause significant stress on your body. Instead, look for more fruits and vegetables. Keep hydrated and focus on the good fats and essential amino acids that are critical nutritional factors for optimal healing.
3. Work on your circulatory pathway and keep the blood pumping. Proper blood flow is absolutely critical to allow your body to heal and repair.
4. Sweat and clean your body. It has long been known that sweating can help maintain good health, but now, thanks to sweat analysis studies, science has shown that the body can eliminate large quantities of dangerous environmental chemicals. Clean them out and let your body focus on more important issues like function, repair, growth, and regeneration.
5. Smile and be happy. Studies have confirmed that the mind has a powerful effect on the body, the nervous system, and the immune system. Start now and change the way you feel.