Judith McAdam is the author of The Source: Connect With Your Inner Power and Create Your Own Reality. She is also a theologian, healing life coach, kinesiologist, course facilitator and inspirational speaker, with a great passion for helping clients to realise their full potential. On Saturday the 18th of May, she is offering a powerful workshop called DECIDE: A Visualisation Workshop.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- The power of positive, negative and stop-start decisions
- How to create copious amounts of momentum around your positive decisions while decreasing negative momentum.
- How to work with, and impress upon your subconscious mind while deliberately creating your own positive decisive reality.
Ask yourself the questions:
- Are you happy and healthy?
- Do you enjoy your work, or would you love a new job or to create your own business?
- Are you financially independent and abundant, or is money scarce?
- Do you crave a lover or a child?
- Would you like to stand in your own power, knowing what your personal and higher purpose is all about?
If you have identified areas where you are less than satisfied, make a Deliberate F’ck It decision and book your place now. In doing so, you are making a positive move toward great change.
Do you realise what being indecisive actually does? Indecision is fear and is the main cause of the feeling of ‘stuckness’ in your life. Whether it’s your job, love life, finances, your decisions or lack of them either accelerate or slow down the process of positively creating what you desire.
This workshop is for you:
- If you want to create something positive and different in your life.
- If you are good at making decisions but want to know how to maximise this ability.
- If you are a poor decision maker and want to improve on this skill
- If you feel like you are going around in circles, or feel stuck and fed-up.
- If you are creating ‘stop-start’ momentum around different areas in your life.
DECIDE: A Visualisation Workshop will take place in Ely House, 1 Nutgrove Avenue, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14, on Saturday the 18th of May, from 3.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. Click here to learn more or book your place.