In this extract from our Spring 2019 magazine, we heard from a number of CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine) students, who told us how their decision to enrol in CNM’s Naturopathic Nutrition course changed their lives and their careers.
Our friends at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) Ireland have a series of exciting new events to announce during the month of September! Three open evenings will be offered in Dublin, Cork, and Galway, where you can learn all about CNM’s range of courses. Dr. Udo Erasmus will also be appearing at CNM in Dublin for a talk entitled ‘Fats That Heal, Fats That Kill’. Read on to learn more!
CNM’s Open Evenings
CNM offers an incredibly wide range of courses in the field of naturopathic medicine. These include: diploma courses in Naturopathic Nutrition, Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Homeopathy; short courses in Nutrition for Everyday Living and Herbs for Everyday Living; and a post-graduate course in Iridology. If you are curious and want to learn more, what better way to do this than by attending one of CNM’s upcoming open evenings?
- CNM will host their Dublin open evening on Wednesday the 12th of September from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. at 25 Wolfe Tone Street, North City, Dublin 1.
- The Cork open evening will also take place on Wednesday the 12th of September from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. at Rochestown Park Hotel, Rochestown Road, Douglas, Co. Cork.
- The Galway open evening is scheduled for Tuesday the 18th of September from 6.30 to 8.30 p.m. in the Galway Business School, Salthill, Co. Galway.
Trained Course Consultants will be present at each open evening to answer any questions you may have about the courses and about CNM in general. Each open evening is free to attend – you are simply advised to register your interest using the links above – so why not give one of them a try?
Visit of Dr. Udo Erasmus
Health-promoting fats have been shown to help prevent and reverse so-called incurable degenerative diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, and type II diabetes. These fats also enhance athletic performance, skin beauty, longevity, and energy levels.
Dr. Udo Erasmus is an internationally recognised nutritionist, lecturer, and writer who specialises in the study of fats, oils, cholesterol, and essential fatty acids.
In collaboration with Savant Health, Dr. Erasmus will visit CNM Dublin on the 6th of September, exposing the manufacturing processes that can turn healthy fats into ‘killing’ fats. He will explain the impact of both good and bad fats on human health and disease.
During his talk, you will learn:
- The role of fats in the diet – the good, bad and the ugly.
- How to improve your diet with digestive enzymes and probiotics.
- Current research on common and less well-known oils with therapeutic potential.
Dr. Erasmus’ talk will take place from 6.30 to 8.30 p.m. on Thursday 6th September in CNM Dublin, Griffith College, South Circular Road, Merchants’ Quay, Dublin 8. Tickets cost €15. To book your place, just click here.