Home Positive News & Interviews Margaret Brazil Contact Details

Margaret Brazil Contact Details

by Admin
contact

We interviewed Margaret Brazil, medium and author of ‘When Spirits Hold My Hand’, and featured her on our site in September 2009.

Since then, the piece has become one of our most viewed and most commented on.

margaret-brazil

We recently added Margaret’s contact detail in the comments section, but we thought a separate post may help make the search even easier for you.

If this has been helpful to you, why not like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter, maybe we can help with other things too!

Have a wonderful day. And don’t forget to check out the featured interview with Margaret Brazil.

To arrange an appointment with Margaret, contact her daughter Shauna on 0868450372.

You may also like

9 comments

siobhantormay1965@gmail.com'
Siobhan Tormay May 14, 2013 - 10:03 am

Love your book.very uplifting.would love to come to see you whenever possible

phyllisrey@hotmail.com'
Phyllis Rey June 26, 2013 - 10:45 pm

Margaret, I have just finished reading your book when spirits hold my hand and It gave me much joy and hope. I hope to meet you sometime, I will phone your daughter and make an apointment, I’m sure your very busy but i will keep my fingers crossed. I live in Switzerland and with pleasure I would go to Dublin for a reading as I know you are the one who can help me. God Bless you, Phyllis

coraquirke@yahoo.ie'
Cora Quirke June 27, 2013 - 12:40 pm

My friend gave me your book coming back to Spain When Spirits Hold My Hand I could not put it down it was lovely .

suereioflight@hotmail.com'
Susan Banks July 13, 2013 - 12:40 pm

I found your book by coincidence in my partners house here in Spain, It has been amazing.There are many paralles with my life, and I have had the same initial doubts as you did and still do, My partner who is from Dublin has a tumour in his pancreas spread to his liver, I am trying alternative methods and healing, but he has been overwhelmed by it all and the Oncologist insistence on Chemotherapy. I am sure healing and help from spirit via yourself would be a tremendous help.I will try and contact Shauna. Failing that I am obtainable on my email or Spanish home number 0034966188783

suereioflight@hotmail.com'
Susan Banks July 13, 2013 - 12:46 pm

Love Light and Healing
Sue

cmbw1only@hotmail.co.uk'
caroline nolan October 7, 2013 - 2:54 pm

I also found your book in my daughters room, its a beautiful read, always knew the departed were around trying to help . I wonder why i found it now ?, regular being in her room, will tx Shauna and see if you have free space, Caroline

keanemary@hotmail.com'
mary keane November 3, 2013 - 7:55 pm

I’ve read your book and really enjoyed it. I would appreciate it if you can meet me at a time of your convenience for a reading.

Kind Regards

Mary

cherylritchie11@yahoo.co.uk'
cheryl November 17, 2013 - 8:10 pm

hi margret i have read your book which was brilliant, i live in belfast an would love a reading. I have tryed to contact shauna on the number provided but was not able to get through. If you could possibly email me back. thankyou.. cheryl

stephencaseyTRK@gmail.com'
Norma Casey March 7, 2014 - 9:03 pm

Dear Margaret i read your book recently and was very impressed by it. Our son Ciaran passed away just over a year ago. He was nearly 15 years old and it was such a shock to loose him. We miss him terribly every day. He was a wonderful character, larger than life. I cry for him every day. I would love to try and make contact with him, just to know that he is ok and happy, and to see if he would like to talk to us. He was so young and he still needed his mom and dad so much. We would have no problem travelling to meet with you if you could fit us in. Since I read your book i have your name in my head all the time but to be honest i have only now got the courage to make contact. you I have a very strong feeling that we should meet with you and i hope its not just my imagination. We will pay you whatever fee you require. Please please Margaret see what you can do for us, we would appreciate it so so much. Most sincerely Norma & Stephen Casey (brokenhearted parents of darling Ciaran).