Slí na mBan International Women’s Day Weekend Conference 2015
Would you like to be part of a vision for women and for Ireland? Slí na mBan Women’s Conference takes place 6-8th March and Newgrange Lodge has been completely reserved in order to provide a women’s-only restorative space. The weekend promises community-building, empowerment and networking. The event is focused on connection; to ourselves and to each other, and restoration; of the feminine power of community and of our own bodies, minds and spirits.
Ticket prices cover 2 nights of high quality accommodation, 6 meals of delicious vegetarian food and a full conference experience which aims to provide healing, restoration, community building and empowerment.
Each time a woman stands up for herself, without knowing it possible, without claiming it, she stands up for all women – Maya Aneglou
On the agenda
- Nurture, restore and connect to ourselves and each other
- Root our intentions: in ourselves, and as women in Ireland, with awareness of our sisters around the world
- Explore our shared wish to empower womenfolk
- Vision, Dream and Heal
- Identify what we can do together and collaborate on
- Take in the sacred site of Newgrange